US Pediatrics Lead
ABOUT ROCKET DOCTOR
Rocket Doctor is a digital health platform and marketplace designed to intelligently match patients with the best clinician for their needs, while utilizing AI-fueled software, a unique support system and remote medical devices. We are breaking down obstacles that limit access to quality, comprehensive and cost-effective healthcare, especially tailored to patients on Medicaid and in rural and remote communities, providing doctors with the tools and resources they need to run successful, patient-focused virtual practices.
We believe that every person deserves equal access to quality healthcare and are looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow, and innovate, while making a meaningful difference. We launched just under three years ago and have enabled more than 400 MDs to provide care to more than 27560,000 patients. Our growth continues at a rocket pace! 🚀
This is your chance to get in early joining the team of our rapidly growing company so that together we can bring high quality care to millions of patients around the World!
Rocket Doctor’s US Pediatric Advisor (USPeds) will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and support of all new pediatricians within Rocket Doctor in the United States. As well, they will join the U.S. MD Advisor team (USMDA), collaborating to assist new physicians within Rocket Doctor while generally helping to grow and optimize the medical side of the company through strategic planning.
- The primary objective of the USPeds is to help develop Rocket Doctor’s brand across the United States with pediatrics
- The USPeds will also be responsible for working with the provider success team to help answer questions new pediatricians may have, discuss RD with their colleagues promoting the platform, and familiarize these new MDs with the EMR, its extensions and ensure they are prepared to see patients after on-boarding
- The USPeds will also liaise with our billing provider to help to standardize and educate physicians on the RD platform with regards to pediatric billing practices and protocols.
- The USPeds will need to be available asynchronously and occasionally synchronously on Slack - both the corporate and physician facing sides - in order to help support pediatricians and RD staff with relevant issues that may from time to time arise
- The USPeds will work with the USMDA to help develop and continually improve our US physician handbook
- The USPeds will provide feedback to the leadership team regarding the protocols, duties and responsibilities of the practice of pediatrics on the platform and how to improve the system
- This position will also provide an opportunity based on performance, to earn pay bonuses and greater responsibilities / promotions as Rocket Doctor grows as a company
DUTIES / REQUIREMENTS:
- Be organized, positive and uplifting. The USPeds is a representative of Rocket Doctor and is an exemplar of how we expect pediatrics working on our platform to perform and interact with patients and Rocket Doctor staff
- Maintain the standard of professionalism established by your state’s licensing body as well as inform Rocket Doctor if you have any formal outstanding professionalism complaints
- Troubleshooting and planning around emerging psychiatry roadblocks and challenges
- Proactive management of the pediatrician journey
- Knowledge of EMR, RD’s extensions as well as privacy requirements in the USA (HIPAA)
- Business and tech savvy acumen
- Engagement with the physician advisory team as well as product development team for process improvement initiatives
- Maintain a professional and respectful relationship with all RD staff and patient correspondence
- Ability to work with confidential company information
WORK / TRAVEL:
- Position is remote in the U.S. Must be able to adequately perform the above duties with reasonable accommodation. Requirements to be adjusted quarterly.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment, where everyone feels valued, respected and supported, with a workforce and group of suppliers that reflect the diversity of our community. We particularly encourage women, black people, indigenous peoples, people of color, and members of the LGBTQIA community to apply.