Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, July 8, 2023
Who We Are
Swift Medical is the global leader in digital wound care. We are a remote first organization headquartered in Toronto, with team members located across the U.S. and Canada. Our vision is to enable clinicians to provide better care to more patients in need with a mission to improve the standard of patient care by transforming personal devices into medical grade technologies.
We are the trusted wound technology partner of more than 4,000 healthcare facilities in North America across the continuum of care. Our solutions empower healthcare providers to deliver standardized, accessible and equitable wound care for every patient – with advanced, high-precision imaging, compliant documentation, clinical analytics and remote care.
In addition to the impact we are making in the healthcare industry and in the lives of patients, the best thing about Swift Medical is our exceptional people and our culture. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, what we do is not only inspiring, but we we are also a collaborative team working in an empathetic, energetic, and positive environment.
Our values guide us on our mission to transform patient care. We embrace them, and strive to embody them in all that we do. They are:
Swift Medical is seeking a Project Manager to join our team!
In this role, you will be delivering a world-class implementation experience for Swift’s clients, from initiation through to project closure, in collaboration with the clients as well as implementation specialists, account managers, engineering, and technical support. You will be leading the project delivery to ensure implementations are achieved on time, within scope and in the budget, and to ensure we exceed client expectations
Who You Are
You excel in a fast-paced, agile environment that requires critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills. You are comfortable navigating complex situations with poise; and you know how to communicate clearly and effectively to glean the respect of your team. You are detail-oriented in all aspects of your work to deliver quality results. Your proactive and positive outlook, coupled with your collaborative mindset, makes you an essential team player who drives the progress of our work.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Support the Enterprise Implementation Process to deliver a world-class implementation for our large client accounts
- Oversee and support the implementation the workstreams for large client accounts to ensure scalable, on time, on schedule and in scope implementations, in partnership with the Clinical Success and Engineering teams
- Support the implementation project team by serving as an escalation point and source of resolution for any project-related issues or roadblocks
- Improve repeatable processes to drive scalable enterprise implementations
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project approach with overall company strategy
- Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Lead, coordinate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Support business optimization efforts internally in order to build efficiencies within the organization
What You Bring To The Table
- 5-7 years managing client-facing large, multi-site enterprise projects within the healthcare industry
- Experience successfully working with customer C-levels and senior management teams
- Startup/scale up experience is an asset
- Excellent ability to influence, communicate, resolve conflict and negotiate
- Previous experience with healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, Pharmacy, SaaS) desired
- A demonstrated understanding of project management principles and approaches to project execution
- Experienced in developing documentation and presentations using multiple tools (Asana, GSuite, CRM platforms)
How We Are Hiring For This Role
- Culture Interview: 45-minutes with our Senior People Partner, Ashley Shoul
- Leader Interview: 60-minutes with Arianne Lingat, Program Manager (and your potential Leader)
- A short take-home assignment
- Panel Interview: 60-minutes (inclusive of a 10-minute presentation of your assignment) with folks you will be working closely with as a Project Manager at Swift
Why Choose Swift
Unlimited Vacation Program
100% Paid Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
Continuous Growth Budget
Employee Stock Option Plan
Company Laptop & Work From Home Budget
Parental Leave Top Up Program
Mentoring and Development Opportunities
Remote-First Work (in Canada and the US)
The opportunity to transform patient care and be part of a world-class team
Not checking every box? Apply anyway! We'd love to learn more about you. We are an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants of diverse backgrounds and experiences. At Swift Medical, we are committed to providing equal opportunities and a sense of belonging for all team members, both present and future.
We celebrate diversity, and are dedicated to identifying and eliminating any barriers that may exist within our own hiring process, programs, and practices. Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the interview process, please specify your requirements to email@example.com when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
Please note: We are a remote team, and as such, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom.
We thank and appreciate all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no agency calls.