Managing Director, Executive and Professional Search
Taylor Strategy Partners
TSP, a Syneos Health company is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work. TSP’s talent solutions have been a leader in the people business since 1969, partnering with our clients to identify, select, develop, and retain talent. Simply said, we consult and deliver on all things PEOPLE. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious people to imagine, create, and implement talent solutions for our clients.
Taylor Strategy Partners is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, as well as career advancement opportunities.
The Managing Director (MD) will report to TSP VP, Executive Search, and be a visible leader and contributor to the team’s success. He / She will independently identify, develop, and grow opportunities within markets deemed as critical to TSP’s growth. The MD will be responsible for directing and building the activities of a practice within the organization, focusing on new business development, business expansion, client retention and search execution. The MD will drive strategic marketing and sales plans and ensure all business/financial goals and objectives are reached.
More Responsibilities for the Job Title:
- Successfully develop and maintain client relationships with pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, diagnostic health IT, venture capital and private equity leaders to generate, sustain, and grow business opportunities in key markets
- Drive revenue through personal attainment of new business and the execution of Sr. Director, Vice President and C-level searches
- Develop strategies for increasing the book of business within existing client base
- Responsible for aligning / organizing / communicating TSP business development efforts to achieve revenue goals
- Leading team in the delivery of a search; direct and develop the team to provide quality service
- Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration and communication
- Responsible for attaining personal revenue goals within the practice
- Constantly influencing the growth and development of the practice and team
- May directly manage a team of Search Consultants and Researchers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of progressive recruiting in roles of increasing responsibility; with a minimum of 3 years experience running a 360 desk in a retained search environment
- Documented success in establishing new clients and selling Executive Search services
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Clinical recruiting experience is preferred
- If no Life Sciences related functional experience, must have experience supporting this industry from a functional practice such as HR, finance, information technology etc.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to travel 25 - 30%
At TSP, a Syneos Health company, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, and flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements. In addition to these benefits, our organization understands the importance of work-life integration, mental health needs, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. At TSP, you’ll have available Employee Resource Groups, inspired career pathing and opportunities for upward mobility, and many avenues to be recognized by your leaders and peers.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)