Manager of Business Development - East Coast
Taylor Strategy Partners
TSP delivers the right talent, at the right time, to life sciences industry clients who are making a difference in the lives of patients around the globe.
Our Manager of Business Development, East Coast, requires a proven sales leader. After all, it takes grit to “get it done” and build strong client relationships and grow our business. Do you have what it takes?
Taylor Strategy Partners, a Syneos Health® company, helps make companies stronger. For more than 50 years, our clients have trusted us to find the right teammates - and build the right teams - to help them achieve their talent acquisition goals. With our breadth of services and focus in healthcare and life sciences, we personalize solutions for our clients. Our services have a foundation in executive search, but we go deeper. Our clients gain a strategic partner who listens to who they are, how they work, and what they need. We assess candidates for fit and optimize the people they have now, to strengthen their organization.
We believe in living our core values. If this sounds like you, we should talk!
Be a leader
Be in tune
Get it done
Love what you do
We are searching for a Business Development Manager to drive new sales across TSP’s full suite of services (RPO, Sales Accelerator, Executive & Professional Search, Consulting & Assessment and tspSTORYTELLER).
The BD Manager will:
be a leader:
- Cold call perspective targets in leadership roles in the life science space
- Research, generate and cultivate sales leads and meetings
- Manage external communication with current and potential clients
- Design and present strategic solutions
- Negotiate pricing and contracts; ultimately driving new business revenue for TSP
get it done:
- Be responsible for driving and delivering gross profit for TSP
- Support and strategize with TSP leadership to determine weekly / monthly sales targets and metrics
- Research main points-of–contact at target organizations and maintain updated target list
- Be responsible for keeping Salesforce up-to-date with all relevant sales activities
- Develop proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Frequent travel within assigned territory to meet face-to-face with prospects
- Be responsible for negotiating pricing and contracts
- Must be a hunter with the ability to bring in new contacts
be in tune:
- Understanding of the life sciences industry (preferred)
- Bring established relationships with key leadership in the life sciences industry (preferred)
- Have previous experience selling RPO or Search services (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing, Business, Human Resources or Life Sciences related field
- Have minimum of 5 years’ sales experience with directly related services or selling to HR leadership
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Use e-mail marketing tools and have intermediate experience across social media platforms; Salesforce.com experience
love what you do:
- Must be a self-starter who thinks outside of the box. Curiosity is key.
TSP is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)