Vice President, Talent and Leadership Consulting
Taylor Strategy Partners
Vice President – Talent & Leadership Consulting
We believe people are critical to the success of our clients and to the success of our firm. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious people to imagine, create, and implement talent solutions for our clients.
TSP’s Talent and Leadership Consulting practice (TLC) helps clients use the best data and insights to make informed decisions about talent. We work across industries (with a concentration in pharmaceutical / biotech) to build custom selection processes, design and deliver high-touch executive-level assessments, and help solve key business challenges with a focus on talent acquisition and talent management.
TSP, a Syneos Health company is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work. TSP’s talent solutions have been a leader in the people business since 1969, partnering with our clients to identify, select, develop, and retain talent. Simply said, we consult and deliver on all things PEOPLE. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious people to imagine, create, and implement talent solutions for our clients.
Taylor Strategy Partners is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, as well as career advancement opportunities.
Corporate website http://www.tsptalent.com/
Executive leader and key provider of services for the TLC (Talent & Leadership Consulting) practice, implementing and executing the practice’s goals and objectives and participating in short-and long-term planning on consulting and projects to meet client and practice goals. This includes:
- Working with TSP and Syneos Health Leadership to develop the business and growth strategy for the practice.
- Facilitating conversations with clients and key stakeholders to identify selection and assessment needs.
- Developing competency models, interview guides, and customized selection assessment tools.
- Designing and delivering executive-level assessments, including role plays, interviews, and personality assessments.
- Managing employee(s) and consultant(s) that support practice deliverables
More Responsibilities for the Job Title:
- Supports the growth of the TLC practice by successfully developing and maintaining relationships to sustain and grow business opportunities and drive revenue, and aligning the practice’s business development efforts to the overall organization. This includes:
- Supporting the business development team as Consulting + Assessment subject matter expert.
- Identifying opportunities to expand relationships and services with existing clients
- PhD degree preferred in I/O Psychology or related field
- 5+ years of consulting experience
- Experience supporting life science clients preferred
- Experience in executive assessment delivery, interview guide development, and competency development
- Previous coaching experience and/or certification preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Preference for self-directed action and entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid business acumen, interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills
- Ability to recognize and maximize opportunity on behalf of the organization
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence, accepts accountability
- Goal-oriented, data-savvy, decisive
- Ability to handle multiple client priorities
- Flexibility and comfort working in ambiguity
- Desire to work with an energetic and passionate group of individuals and have fun
- Eastern U.S.
At TSP, a Syneos Health company, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, and flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements. In addition to these benefits, our organization understands the importance of work-life integration, mental health needs, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. At TSP, you’ll have available Employee Resource Groups, inspired career pathing and opportunities for upward mobility, and many avenues to be recognized by your leaders and peers.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)